Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dude You Are A Brand Freak ...

Ohhhhhhhh GOD, these guys over here have made me the brand freak ....the reason they cite is the KARACHI influence ...ufff most of the time talking about my Accessories, the Rugged Sandy Bag, NIKE Beach Shoe, Rough Signature Jeans.....

Apart from that we had nice discussion on the role of brand and dress in non verbal communication....we came up with thoughts that brands associates with personality traits....it reminded me of one of the presentation i delivered on Brand at PIA training center along with my friend......
My motto has always been Brand New Clothes for Brand New Life..........

But there was another question raised by guys..... do girls like it when guys wear branded clothes or normal stuff ?????
I think apart from brand, it matters what looks good......but still brand ;-) does make a difference.....

I have started falling in love....come on .....No Girlssssss plzzzzzz......for accessories...more i collect more i get satisfaction.......

I won't mind if my LUMS friends call me brand freak :-) as long as i am happy to wear what i like...

No comments: