Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Impossible is Nothing

I was glad to see determined side of Spain winning the coveted Euro Cup. Young blood with awesome fighting spirit.

Their simple belief on few words "Impossible is Nothing" made a difference.

At times i look at life, whenever we fell down, meet bad time or failures, we lose hope. At times we encounter challenges and tough tasks, at times Patience is tested by continuous turmoil in life.....but thing that makes the difference, is the self belief ....belief on the words " Impossible is Nothing.....
I still remember, there was a time when everything in my life came to stand still , be it work or relationship...hope started dwindling and frustration was leading the life. I did not lose faith in myself, set high goals and started achieving them one by one and only following words made a difference "Impossible in Nothing"....

I always try to be nice with people, stretch myself way beyond but disappointment due to high expectation make me feel down but life moves on.....journey could only be fun if one believes that Impossible in Nothing.....

No comments: