Saturday, July 5, 2008

GOD, Why me?????

Wimbledon tennis is around the corner, I came across an interesting story, just wanted to share.

Arthur the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he got due to the infected blood he received during a heart surgery. From the world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed;

“Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease?”

To this Arthur replied : “ The world over 50 mill children start playing tennis, 5 mill learn to play tennis, 0.5 mill learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the Circuit, 5,000 reach the Grand Slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to the Semi Finals, 2 to the Finals.

When I was holding the Cup I never asked GOD why me? And today pain I should not be asking God “Why me”?
Interesting one, lets see this time who will win the Wimbledon Crown, Roger, Nadal, Serena or Venus.....

No comments: