Monday, April 7, 2008

Arbab Rahim (Black Crow) , Slap on the Face & My Obsession with Bollywood

Today is the darkest in the history of Pakistan esp. for the Sind Assembly. Former Chief Minister Arbab Rahim known as “Kala Kawwa Black Crow” was beaten badly by men and women, slap on the face, shoes and chappals on the face.

I fear, Karachi would never witness peace in near future, coalition government may not sustain in SIND, and showing off of guns would possibly start soon.

I wanted to ignore yesterday’s hooligans but today was the day when civilization was laughing on the immature nation of Pakistan. Be it educated middle class leadership showing guns on 12th May or be it Army killing innocent men and women in Balochistan and Waziristan or wrath of Chaudharis in Gujarat.

Ufffffffff my obsession with politics is never ending, I promised to not to bother about anything, simply Pakistan is a Banana Republic and nothing serious happens.

Anyways, I am trying to divert my attention towards the beauties of Bollywood especially Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor. Both cuties are fighting to take the lead in the race of the most expensive actress. Kareena signed a movie in Rs 30 mill and Katrina is not behind, signed two movies in Rs 60 mill, both produced by TV18. Who so ever takes the lead, both are sizzling hot; they attract the guys, even towards the dumbest movies such as RACE. Am planning to watch RACE, not because of the movie plot but to have glimpse of Bollywood cuties and rare beauties.

Talking about Bollywood masala is relieving and soothing, otherwise I would have been juggling with my thoughts, thinking about non serious Pakistani political stuff, sigh…..

No comments: