Sunday, April 12, 2009

Utah, I Miss You!!!


Utah is the US’s best kept secret. It is an amazing place, many Americans may not have explored. I am glad that I spent sometime in the beautiful State, enjoyed the powder mountain along with ski resorts and amazing wooden lodges.


It is the place, a heaven for skiers, hikers, mountain climber. The breathtaking beauty of Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyon lands, Capital Reef and Zion makes one miss the place. The national parks, recreation areas and national forests are best prize for the people who love to seek refuge in nature. I am one of them :-)


Utah offers diverse beauty, as diverse as American society but both portray same picture to me and its ‘Diverse; Yet United’. Challenging mountain biking on Slick rock trail or famous Moab Jeep Safari could be a wonderful idea for adventure sports. No wonder Utah attracts over five million annual visitors. I miss Utah a lot, wish I go back and explore the place in summer.


No comments: