Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hmmm Paul Krugman; Get Scared; if He is Right!!!


Paul Krugman is one of the most respected noble prize winner in the field of Economics, teaching at Princeton, writing columns for NYTimes and appearing on talk shows. I follow his writing in NY Times, especially his analysis on present day economic crisis, blaming free flow of Asian capital, messing the sophisticated US market and resulting in financial crisis. He is a born European Style Social Democrat, he describes himself as born pessimist and a natural rebel, and he has a big voice. He is a Keynesian to the core; believes in Obaman doctrine mainly on taxing the rich and massive health care reforms but on financial system his argument is anti government in case of nationalization of banks. Newsweek writes “He has emerged as Obama’s toughest liberal critic. He is deeply skeptical of the bank bailout and pessimistic about the economy. Why the establishment worries he may be right”. I wish he joins the government, fixes the things better than Geithner. I recommend all to watch interesting You Tube video, here are the lyrics; Hey Paul Krugman,

Why aren’t you in the administration?

Is there some kind of politicking that I don’t understand?

I mean, Timothy Geithner is like some little weasel.

Wasn’t he in a position of power

when all this sh*t went down in the first place?

When I listen to you, things seem to make sense

When I listen to him, all I hear is blah, blah, blah. Hey Paul Krugman,where the hell are ya, man?

‘Cause we need you on the front lines

not just writing for The New York Times.

I’d feel better if you were calling some shots

instead of writing your blog and probably thinking a lot. I mean, don’t you have some influence?

Why aren’t you secretary of the Treasury? For God’s sake, man, you won the Nobel Prize.

Timothy Geithner uses TurboTax. When I listen to you, things seem to make sense.

When I listen to him, all I hear is blah, blah, blah. Hey Paul Krugman, where the hell are ya, man?

Sing it with me! When I listen to you, things seem to make sense.

When I listen to him, all I hear is blah, blah, blah. Hey Paul Krugman, where the hell are ya, man?

Your country needs you now.

No comments: