Monday, September 29, 2008

I’ll Suck Oxygen Out of Their System So There Will Be No Talibs’

It is one of the boldest ever interview of Zardari after taking over the government. International Herald Tribune writes that he is ready for US training of army anti terror units. Zardari has called Taliban ‘cancer for society’ he also warned that “anyone not conforming with govt policies will be thrown out”. He also said he means business and he will deliver, let’s see how effective he would be, time will tell. Zardari vowed to take BBs revenge through wiping out the extremists. Daily times writes, in response to US blames.he said “The Pakistani agencies will be handled, that is our problem,”
He also mentioned that, “I will fight them because they are a cancer to my society, not because of my wife only, but because they are a cancer, yes, and they did kill the mother of my children, so their way of life is what I want to kill. I will suck the oxygen out of their system so there will be no Talibs.” It seems country is at cross road, democratic forces combating the extremists. What lies next, time will tell.
I just wish, everything moves well with low damage & no killing of innocent people.


No comments: