Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Material World is the Order of the Day

Here is my first ever poetry, rather poetic words beside my blogging; giving it a try :) 
Material World is the Order of the Day
Quest for material is the order of the day I don’t listen, but explore my own ways It may sound bold in many ways It may sound strange in many ways World influences me and makes me
Follow the order of the day I don’t listen, but explore my own ways People raise eyebrows & keep me at bay I don’t listen, but explore my own ways Be it relationship, be it love Everything is subject to materialism Be it friendship, be it companionship Everything is subject to materialism Be it happiness, be it sadness Everything is subject to materialism I at times question to get the answer I explore the meaning of life I explore the meaning of happiness I explore the meaning of death I explore the meaning of sadness I explore the meaning of friendship I explore the meaning of hatred Every meaning leads me to material world Every meaning leads me to material chase Quest for material is the order of the day I don’t listen, but explore my own ways I don’t find happiness in outer world I’d rather explore the inner world I find chaos in outer world I find peace in inner world Quest for material is the order of the day I don’t listen, but explore my own ways It seems a life long journey on the path of quest I would follow my path & I won’t detest
It may be long, it may painful Quest for material is the order of the day I don’t listen, but explore my own ways

No comments: