Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wild Idol, Adam Lambert Says Yes!!

You must be wondering, wild idol saying yes to what; well he confessed he is a GAY. I came to know the guy during last American Idol contest; he was very impressive with captivating voice.

I remember when few of my female friends saw Adam on Rolling Stone RS cover page, the reaction was “Lick of the Day”, funny though.

Yes, it's in this RS interview that Adam comes out of his fabulously appointed, leather-pants-filled closet to announce what the entire world already knew: That he is (gasp!) gay.

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay," Adam correctly states, adding: "I'm proud of my sexuality. I embrace it." Yeah, yeah, I know--not so shocking. Not nearly as shocking as Lambert losing on Idol, really. It's not like Adam ever even slightly denied that he is homosexual. This is a guy who, on the most exciting Idol finale ever, not only performed in drag-queen-supplied .Why there is so much fuss, it’s an individuals right to choose and decide what he or she likes or choose to be. In an open society, where freedom is part of basic rights why so much eye brows raising.

One of my friend jokingly shared that last American Idol contest was the most popular in NWFP, our Pashtun brother were staunch supporters of Adam. Had there been global voting I am sure Adam would have received 100% backing from Pashtun brothers. LOL

No comments: