Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bandit Queens Raided LUMS

Today i was about to go to PDC for Lunch and on my way i was kidnapped by a group of Bandit Queens, asking for money. They were all armed, with Kalashnikov to Pistol and Sharp Edged Knives....and also equipped with sharp edged beauty. Bandits were wearing black dresses, some of them covered their face and some did not. I had no option but to grab my wallet and get them few bucks....but those Bandits were so demanding that they did not settle for Rs 10 to 20....anyways i bargained and handed over Rs 50.....

I walked one step further, few other Bandits raided, all were gorgeous, i did not mind being robbed by cute Bandits.....i settled with Rs 20.....when i was about to reach the PDC gate to grab my lunch...ufff again a gang busted me but this time i got away without paying a single penny.

Once i was done with lunch, a third round of looting started but by that time i got hold of my camera and ufffffffffff i forgot to tell you, same day i was having discussions on negotiation skills so i practiced my negotiation skills with cute Bandits and bargained........i was carrying my digital camera and settled with win-win situation, one picture with Bandit and Rs 10 they could charge...........


Even i had to end up getting 10 drinks to gorgeous Bandits.......


Anyways, on serious note, it was actually final day of BSC students at LUMS, on last day at times they come in Beggars get up or something creative....this time Bandit Queens Rocked LUMS.......and we poor guys were robbed financially as well ;-)









1 comment:

sualeha said...

its actually always the daaku getup...its called "daaku day" at LUMS and they all belong to the graduating class of BSc.